Stormrider!

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Writers and Readers Websites Wednesday - dropbox









I know, I know, this feature has been on hiatus a few weeks and I have to admit it may be a bit sporadic as I continue work with partner Charlene Brash-Sorensen on Planet Of The Eggs Comic Series.  

But, I made it through today with a new website Writers and Readers might appreciate. 

It's called Dropbox. If you don't know what it is, it's a way to share and store large files. It just saved me a couple of days ago when I had to get an uber large file containing lots of illustrations to a writing partner.  The basic service is free - and you can upgrade if you need to.

Don't just read this - go on over and see what I'm talking about. And don't forget to click on the Egg Planet council member above to get your free PDF copy of the first in the comic series, Cracked Open, absolutely FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Posts Of Interest:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...