Stormrider!

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

A Writer's Busy World



It’s a busy time here in my writer’s cave (otherwise known as my office) populated by myself and my three faithful dogs who lay in various beds and spots of sunshine while I write.



I barely have time to add a blog post since not only am I writing and illustrating comic books (the fourth in the first volume will be out in March! – Planet Of The
www.facebook.com/PlanetOfTheEggs
Eggs - Eruption!) but I’m painting all my kitchen cabinets as well and submitting screen scripts while pondering writing a current screen script into manuscript form as well.



That last one, the screen script to manuscript, is vampires in the old west. What do you think? Want to read about vampires on horseback, trains, heroic rescues, a German stable master and his stash of silver and an amazing shaman?



Illustration by Gabriel Hardman


Yes indeedy I keep moving.  Here are a couple of shots of my evolving kitchen.  I’m very excited. Wish I had a magic wand to wave to make it finish faster. Hey, for a bit over $300 (including the new sander I got and wood filler for holes, etc. in addition to base coat paint, finish coat and new hardware) I get a whole new kitchen!  I love doing things myself. Talk about control!  



Meanwhile Stormrider, my SciFi/Fantasy about a warrior woman, member of a pack of telepathic wolf pack gets retweeted on Twitter (my handle is @PeggyBechko if you want to follow me there) and would love to find even more readers.







And the comic series Planet Of The Eggs continues to evolve.
 
We’ve had fun contests (check out our facebook page at www.facebook.com/PlanetOfTheEggs) and lots of new Tshirts, totes and more on Café Press at www.cafepress.com/PlanetOfTheEggs. Eruption is the fourth in the series and the fifth with the tentative title of “Saving Dot” is the second part of Eruption. And that launches myself and my co-writer Charlene Sorensen (who’s twitter handle is @CharlieBS108 )



It seems like as we’re emerging from winter, the energy is surging along with the sap in the trees outside. Thinking of my readers and hoping your spring is looking as good as mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Posts Of Interest:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...