Stormrider!

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Writer & Readers!



         

Well, I should have written a post yesterday, intended to in fact, but just ran out of time. I don't have a lot of that in supply today either. So for those who follow this blog, Sorry! Hopefully I'll be back on track next week. 

But, in the meantime, you'll note the trailer above for Hawke's Indians.  The book will be free next week Aug. 5, 6, and 7 on Amazon Kindle.  Get your copy!  Please download and enjoy. Comment and review. It's a light-hearted western with lots of action and fun. Complications when a forward-thinking train robber decides to modernize with Indian Motorcycles and the train detectives aren't too far behind.

I ran across a nice website for those who enjoy author interviews, books contests and links to authors' websites. It's over at Books & Authors. Poke around, I think you'll enjoy it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Posts Of Interest:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...