Stormrider!

Monday, July 20, 2009

A quiet yet busy writer's weekend

Well, things started out busy. Spent a lot of time reading some of my writing that needs editing. I got to that and got through a lot of it. Posted to twitter a bit and facebook. Then shifted gears to my jewelry making and posted several new pieces to my Etsy site at http://www.silverstreak.etsy.com. Finished the weekend off by giving all three dogs a bath - one would think they'd enjoy it with the temps in the 90s, but no, everyone got pretty soaked.

Back to writing this morning. A few more pages to edit. Here's a good quote I stumbled across while surfing: When asked what adivce he had for aspiring novelists, American writer, Richard Ford said, "Marry well''. Sage wisdom.

1 comment:

Other Posts Of Interest:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...