Stormrider!

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Readers And Writers Alert: Stormrider Now in Paperback


Today is a day of shameless self promotion. 

Well, who hasn't done it? So proud of what you accomplished you just want to share it with the world. 

So I am.

I'm a writer after all.  I get excited about writing and reading and publishing and editing...well you know. 

So today I announce my book, STORMRIDER, originally available in Ebook format is now available in paperback format as well with plans to bring an audio version out by the end of summer.


I'm collecting, enjoying and am very grateful for the 5 star reviews. Here are what people who've read Stormrider are saying: 

**   5.0 out of 5 stars Extraordinary Writer March 11, 2013
Format:Paperback
If you are a science fiction/fantasy fan, then this page-turner with keep you enthralled. The multi-talented Peggy Bechko has once again taken the reading world by storm; no pun intended, with her release of Stormrider. Previously only available as an eBook, the new format and layout does justice to a story line that will hold you in suspense until the very last page. The journey and adventure of her young character Janissary keeps you rooting for her every step of the way until the final, exciting conclusion. A must have summer time read. Add it to your list folks!


**    5.0 out of 5 stars worth reading! November 26, 2012
By Vallere
Format:Kindle Edition
This is a tightly woven tale of adventure, goodwill and savagery. Beyond the classic story of good versus evil, there is the conflict between the call of duty and the call of conscience. No one is perfectly good or evil, but within each of us are seeds of both good and evil. Stormrider details the internal tug of war experienced by two very different protagonists as they find their way in a strange, yet familiar world.

The conclusion of the story is of secondary interest. It is the journey and evolution of the characters that tells the tale.


Format:Kindle Edition
Page 1 and I'm already drawn in (excitedly so). But, isn't that how good (great) fiction writing is supposed to be?! I can't tell you how quickly and easily (and I'm not a fiction reader) Miss Bechko drew me in - not only to the beautifully described surroundings, but to feel (~deeply) for the main character, again on page one! Amazing!


**    "Once I started reading Stormrider I couldn't put it down."
—John Cullum, Northern Exposure , Tony winning fame


~~ Aw, gee, I'm blushing! 

Go check it out - get a free sample, then get your own copy via Kindle, Paperback, B & N,  even UK Amazon.

AND, since you read all the way to the end of this post, I'll be delighted to send a paperback copy of Stormrider to the first person who posts a comment below - just post a comment and I'll contact you for a mailing address.  

Cheers everyone!   

2 comments:

  1. This book looks fantastic! I can't wait to read it!
    My email is Suttonmichaela2@gmail.com.
    Excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Sutton Amthor - I've emailed you to day requesting the address as to where to mail the free copy.

    ReplyDelete

Other Posts Of Interest:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...